The UDM Systems® ADU Series Dispensers are designed as auto dispensing systems to support single or multiple sets of dicing saws.The ADU series can be synchronized with the dicing saws to precisely dispense the required volume of the UDM Systems® dicing lubricant into the saw DI water inlet hose. The lubricant flow is precisely controlled by the use of digital metering pumps.
ADU Series Dispensers can be configured to support from 1 to 4 dicing saws. ADU Series dispensers are wired into dicing saw electronics. The dispensers are configured so they only dispense dicing lubricant when the attached saw is dicing wafers.
ADU-E1 series dispensers, like the original ADU series, can be configured to support from 1 to 4 dicing saws.The ADU-E1 is wired into the dicing saws so that each pump runs independently as each saw requires lubricant. The ADU-E1 can also be connected via a MODBUS TCP/IP connection, giving process engineers the ability to observe and automate surfactant consumption.
ADU Series Dispensers
- ADU-11E1 (Single Saw)
- ADU-12E1 (Dual Saws)
- ADU-13E1 (Three Saws)
- ADU-14E1 (Four Saws)
The ADU-E1 also has advanced features such as leak detection and liquid level monitoring.This tool is designed to keep factories up and running. Dicing saws are expensive equipment, and they are more expensive when they are idle. Engineers use the ADU-E1 to improve equipment utilization and reduce labor costs.
ADU-14E1 Smart Dispenser
UDM ADU-14E1® is designed for precisely injecting and dispensing liquid material into main flow of dicing saw.
- In Line with dicing saw.
- SEMI-S2 certified.
- Link to 4 dicing saws or 2 dicing saws (ADU-12E1).
- HMI touch panel, friendly operation, no learning curve.
- Full-Time auto calibration and pumps are effectively monitored; errors will be feedback to host.
- Mode: Metering or Rating.
- Login password to avoid wrong operation.
- LOG Record.
- Datalink: ethernet (RJ45), remote control and log download.
- Footprint: 416x676mm（leaking tray is included.
- Patented product.
- Able to integrate resistivity meter and upload by ethernet.